About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Taylor! I like purple and lime green and hot pink and dogs and kitties and SUGAR!! sorry, I'm kinda hyper right now, I'll change this later...

11/24/08

TWILIGHT MOVIE!!!!

i REALLY liked the TWILIGHT MOVIE!!!!! It wasn't nearly as good as the book, though. They put all the scenes out of order and BELLA DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT EDWARD WAS A VAMPIRE ON THE WAY HOME FROM PORT ANGELES!!! But it was still really good, just not as good. The boys (Mike, Eric, Tyler...) were very forward 2!!! 

Sooooooo... ITS THANKS GIVING BREAK!!!!! I'm still in my PJ's right now! I want pumpkin pie!!! It's not even cold out, though, which is sad. 

Has any one read the Vampire Academy books? They're good. And i know that I'm waaaay 2 in love w/ vampire books. But there good!!! 

-Taytay

No comments: