About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Taylor! I like purple and lime green and hot pink and dogs and kitties and SUGAR!! sorry, I'm kinda hyper right now, I'll change this later...

10/6/08

Peace Is My Religon

                                                              Deliriously Happy Lucy

   Evil Demon Lucy

HI!!!!! ME AND LUCY MADE A BLOG!!!!!!! It's peaceismyreligon.blogspot.com!!!!!!!!

Yes, I do know that religion is spell wrong, that was an accident!!! Stop being so mean!!!!! So, i have gotten permission from Lucy 2 put her picture on my blog. Lucy: If u change ur mind and want me 2 take it off tell me!!!!!! So, anyway, im gonna put it at the top of this post!!!!

OMC i had a sleep over last night w/ Lucy and our friends Defne and Olivia and we watched Charlie's Angels. That movie is bogus!!!! Who can do all that stuff in high heels?!?!?! And everyone in that movie just happens to always skydive in exactly the right place to reach the helicopter!

We went 2 the mall 2 day 2. The pic. I'm gonna post of Lucy is one from the sleep over!!!!! 

I LOVE GUITAR HERO!!!!!
-Taytay

PS: Lucy looks like she's Bipolar on these pix (because in 1 she's insanely happy, and in the other she's being a little demon.) But SHE IS NOT!!!!! She just had a lot of ice cream w/ chocolate sprinkles!!!!!!!


pps: lucy made me take off the pix!!!!! sorry about that!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey tay its me LLLLUUUUUCCCCCCYYYYY and um i love your blog but could u please take my pics off unitl i ask my madre thanks