About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Taylor! I like purple and lime green and hot pink and dogs and kitties and SUGAR!! sorry, I'm kinda hyper right now, I'll change this later...

10/11/08

OMC!!!!! I AM SO TOTALLY SUGAR HIGH RITE NNOW THAT IT ISNT EVEN FREAKING FUNNY!!! WELL, IT SORT OF IS. me and thing 1 and my dad and my step-mom-2-be went out to dinner and when thing one said that she didn't know what to order, I totally cracked up! 

The hole nite she kept saying it and i kept cracking up. 

I SAW EAGLE EYE!!!!!!! IT WAZ AWESOME!!!!! I LOVED IT!!!! i don't get what all those reviewers problems are. They need to get a life!!!! O, and 4 those who have seen it , that coffee machine line that Jerry said on the bus about that silver brief case was soooooooo funny!!!!!!:):)
He's cute 2!!!!!

BYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYE

TAYTAYTAYTAYTAYTAYTAYTAYTAYTAYTAYTAYATAYTAAYTALIYSGASHGFEWIO!!!!

No comments: