About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Taylor! I like purple and lime green and hot pink and dogs and kitties and SUGAR!! sorry, I'm kinda hyper right now, I'll change this later...

10/9/08

MORE SUPER RANDOMNESS

Hihi people!!!!!! I'm eating CHOCOLATE ICING!!!!! It's yummy!! I had a math test like an hour ago and it waz AWFUL!!! I hate proofs!!! This was also my friend Sarah's last day of school until AFTER HIGH SCHOOL!!!!! She's gonna b home schooled, I think. I'm not sure if i believe her just yet, but we'll see on monday.

Sorry, i know im not being all that interesting... im so desperate i think ill ask Thing 1 what i should write about...

She said to write about how much i like 2 fart. So immature. Give her a year and she'll have some much better things 2 talk about. Things im not going 2 mention on this blog because some times Thing 2 looks at it. She doesn't know some stuff yet. Like how 2 solve 4 a variable (...)!

K, different subject... MY PUFFER FISH DIED!!!!!!!! HIS NAME WAS PUFF DADDY AND HE WAS A LITTLE BABY!!!! How sad is that. GRRRR i can't come up w/ anything interesting 2 talk about!!!!!!!!! 

TWILIGHT     NEW MOON    ECLIPSE    BREAKING DAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE U EDWARD MARRY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love u all!!!! (but i love edward cullen more, sorry.)

-Taytay

No comments: