About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Taylor! I like purple and lime green and hot pink and dogs and kitties and SUGAR!! sorry, I'm kinda hyper right now, I'll change this later...

10/14/08

HOLY CRUD!!!!! I HAVE SOOO MUCH SCIENCE HOME WORK ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY!!!!! I DON'T LIKE MR. BLACK!!!!! So, how is everyones week so far??? NEXT MONDAY IS L8 START SO THERE'S NO SUPER LAP YAY!!!!!!!! O, and I LOVE U EDWARD!!!!! Sorry, Im having one of those days where u get on ur computer and see your Twilight wallpaper and u go a little Cullen Crazy... OMC!!!!!! this stupid computer says that Cullen isn't a real word! U R THE STUPIDEST COMPOOPER EVER U STUPID COMPOOPER!!!!!!! I still love u though, because w/ out u there would be no blog, and no TWILIGHT WALLPAPER 4 me 2 look at every day.

Ciao!
Taytay

2 comments:

D.emocrat_fo_sho said...

Tell me about it... I get the same way!! I know exactly how you feel. But Ialso get that way when I see Ron.
D.

BuBbLeGuM! said...

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON! hahahaha ur in looove!