About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Taylor! I like purple and lime green and hot pink and dogs and kitties and SUGAR!! sorry, I'm kinda hyper right now, I'll change this later...

10/24/08

HAPPY HAPPY HIGH ON SUGAR!!!

I LOOK SURPRISED!!!

HI PEOPLE!!!! I just went to my friend Defne's house and it waz super fun because we watched youtube (I KEEL YOU!) and dance and my friend Julia waz there part of the time and my friend Olivia (L) waz there part of the time!!!!! AND I HAD THE ICE CREAM WITH THE CHOCOLATE SPRINKLES AGAIN IT WAZ YUMMYLICIOUS!!!!! Do u like my beautimus (Defne's word) green color?? This is the best one they have in there little color pallet.

MY NEW FAVORET SONG IS LOVE STORY BY TAYLOR SWIFT SHE HAS THE SAME FIRST NAME AS ME YAY! and the TWILIGHT MOVIE is comein out in TWENTY-SEVEN DAYS!


HAPPY HAPPY HIGH ON SUGAR BYE!!!
TAYTAY

No comments: