About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Taylor! I like purple and lime green and hot pink and dogs and kitties and SUGAR!! sorry, I'm kinda hyper right now, I'll change this later...

9/2/08

OMC!!

OH MY CAT!!! He is eeeeeevvvviiiillll!!!!! I waz just sitting here about to write a post and my kitty Snowflake comes up and attacks me! I love him, but he is a mean little fatty! I'm feeling super hyper right now because my friend got me a gatorade in the lunch line and even though it's, like, 8:40 at night I'm still on a sugar high!!!!! I don't think I'll b able 2 sleep 4 awhile... 
So anyways who voted on my pole thingy? Plz comment and tell me who u r because I wanna know whose going on my blog! I have a craving for Mountain Dew right now!!! But, it would probably be really stupid of me to have some, sense I'm already all hyper and I'm going 2 bed @ like 9:30. I LOVE SUGAR!!!!! U know, it's a lot better 2 talk about this on my blog then annoy my family. This way I don't get yelled at!!! Okay, I'm done blogging now, see ya!

Taytay

No comments: