About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Taylor! I like purple and lime green and hot pink and dogs and kitties and SUGAR!! sorry, I'm kinda hyper right now, I'll change this later...

9/8/08

HI I HATE CHEESE!!!!!

HI!!!!!!!!! My friends have BLOGS!!!!!! There on this web site 2!!!!! one of them is Emily's (a.k.a. the crazy caps girl) and the other one is lucy (mentioned in my 1st post). 

Emily: emmiebear12.blogspot.com

Lucy: lucygooseysblog.blogspot.com

Although, I'm not sure if Lucys writeing in it anymore. She hasn't in 4eva. I'll ask!

I'm having MOOOOOOD SWIIIIIIINGS!!!! And I don't know why because I'm not even on my period!!!!!!!!! I HATE my period and I'm soooo glad I'm not on it!!!!! 

I LIKE CHEESE!!!!! I don't know why the heck I just said (typed) that! I HATE cheese!!!! Don't EVER feed me cheese!!!!! Or peanuts!!! Or nuts!!!!! I HATE NUTS NUTS MAKE ME DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oops, sorry that sounds weird I meant tree nuts and peanuts. There. 

See!?! I'm not even hyper anymore! I'm actually quite annoyed because Thing 1 (my little sister Paige) is playing We Rock from camp rock and it's freaking annoying!!!!


I'm bored with this now!!!!!!


Bye!

Taytay!!!!!!!

No comments: